Sunday, March 18, 2012

ch ch ch changes

“po(i)sed” as a name hasn’t been feeling right lately. And not just because my boyfriend recently pointed out that poise is an adult diaper brand.

Sometimes I feel poised, like at my Bat Mitzvah. (Yes like 15 years ago. I distinctly remember receiving the compliment of seeming poised up there on the bima at Temple Sinai, reading my Haftorah.) But much of the time, for example when I repeatedly walk into our coffee table, I feel like a klutz. And a bit embarrassed. And certainly not poised.

Enter: “a muse bouche” (uh-MYUZ-boosh).

The amuse-bouche is the best way for a great chef to express his big ideas in small bites."
– Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten

So allow me to serve up some big ideas on mindful living in small, inspirational bytes ;)

A

P.S. It’s only natural that my blog get a name change. My name was changed TWICE on my birth certificate. So I guess I do take after my parents after all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...