Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Engagement Gifts


One of the perks of being engaged is that some family members and friends bestow generous gifts. Of course anything off a couple’s handpicked registry is a safe bet, but I’ve come up with a couple of creative gifts that I personally plan to give when my loved ones become betrothed. So allow me to introduce the a muse bouche guide to engagement gifts

Ring Holder
My dear friend Fallon and her fiancé Evan got us (me J) a ring holder. Justin tries to forbid me from removing my ring EVER, as I do have a tendency to (temporarily) misplace things, but lately I’ve been taking off the bling before bedtime. At least I have a safe and really aesthetically pleasing place to put it.


Personalized Stationery
My mama-in-law to be suggested that we purchase personalized stationery, and I’m so glad we did! I wouldn’t have thought to buy anything custom-made before the wedding, but having our “Amy and Justin” note cards is a treat. I think any couple would appreciate the gift of paper goods with their names engraved or printed.


Bridal Magazine Subscription
(Another gift really for the bride-to-be… But hey, “A happy wife is a happy life!”) As an admitted magazine addict, I’ve been devouring every bridal mag I can get my hands on. But I'm sure “normal” magazine consumers enjoy bridal mags when they’re recently engaged as well. And what a perfect yearlong span to be receiving a bridal magazine subscription! My favorites are Brides and Martha Stewart Weddings




A



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...